Banks Wealth Management Ltd
Role: experienced Office Administrator at Independent Financial Advisers office
Reports to: Office Manager.
Based at: The Old Bank, 77 Railway Rd, Brinscall, PR6 8RJ.
Hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
To assist with the administration involved in all aspects of the advice process and the ongoing customer service of the clients of Banks Wealth Management. To help to ensure regulatory compliance, and an efficient and professional service to our clients and prospects.
Whilst reporting to the office manager, you will also support the advisers and the paraplanner.
£18,000 – £21,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
The job is open equally to someone who would be happy to progress to a senior administrative role or someone who would like to progress toward a para-planning role or an advisory role.
Banks Wealth Management is a small but expanding business providing comprehensive financial advice to individual clients and businesses.
We help clients insure the risks against loss of income for a family/business owner in the event of death or illness, help them to arrange the best mortgage in order for them to purchase a home and to have those mortgages repaid in the event of death or serious illness.
We also help them to plan and save toward their retirement, to get the best from their savings and to invest in the most tax efficient ways.
Typical work activities
Common tasks include word processing, typing, letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems and keeping diaries.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Finplan, Assureweb, O&M Systems etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems and processes
- obtaining quotes forLife, Mortgage/Investment business
- attending meetings and keeping notes;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- organising and storing/scanning paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying, scanning and printing various documents.